Our most precious set of cards, handmade by one of our own "little Petunias."
A watercolor print made by Reese (age 9, Down Syndrome) was broken into four (4) individual pieces of art. This set includes the four (4) cards, blank on the reverse side for your notes of sentiment, as well as a card for display of Reese’s painting as a whole.
A reminder that individually we are all uniquely beautiful, but together we are God's masterpiece.
These cards are versatile:
* Send a card to someone to lift their spirits!
* Encourage someone with reminders of God's love!
* These cards display beautifully in your home as decor!
* Cards are printed on 100lb cardstock, making each card sturdy enough to be mailed, but light enough to tuck in your purse to give for encouragement to someone!
* Each set has been personally designed by Katie & Jenn of Petunia Diaries and has been professionally printed, ensuring you receive the highest quality.
* The opposite side of each designed notecard has a smooth writing surface, which is blank, giving you plenty of room to write your own personal message.
* Envelopes are included.
* Card is A2 size- 5.5 x 4.2
* Your item will ship in a custom envelope in a padded envelope.
Copyright Katie Pidge & Jennifer Osler of Petunia Diaries, 2016 - present. All designs, images and text are copyrighted and may not be used, stored or reproduced in whole or in part without obtaining consent from the owner. This is our original design and for personal use only, please do not copy, share, sell, or claim it as your own.